Thursday 4 August 2011

Sittin' in England...

Sitting in a cosy little lounge in a poky little English cottage, catching up with my good friends, Ben & Jerry. My family all have jobs, so I get the house to myself during the day. It was warm yesterday, but order has been restored and it's pissing down today.

Next Friday I fly from Bristol to Dublin, then from Dublin to Orlando on Saturday. I'm a bit worried about that one, actually, since US Airways don't have seat-back video screens, just an overhead display and a set 3 or 4 movies. It's like the dark ages of air travel. So I'm hoping I luck out and get several seats to myself (I had 4 on the way from Dubai to London. 4!) so I can just snooze.

Still have to sort out my medical insurance, but that shouldn't be much of a problem. I'm going to get the first 4 months then compare it to the Disney package once I'm over there.

Right, I'm off to download some more movies at 20 times the speed of South African internet. Ciao.

2 comments:

  1. What flavour B&Js?! I hope you're mad excited like I am! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a selection between us: Cookie Dough, Phish Food and Chocolate Fudge Brownie. It. Was. Awesome.

    Totally amped now - 8 days and I'll be in Orlando! Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete