Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Saga Continues

It's going to be VERY difficult to positively "represent" this country if I'm asked about the police service.

If you recall, I first sent my clearance application on Feb 15, 2011. I called twice, first about 3 weeks after, then on Mar 15, 2011. Both times, they told me very clearly that it had NOT arrived, and was likely lost in the post.

So on Mar 15, I paid a hefty price to have another application couriered to the Clearance Centre, and it arrived there on Mar 16, no problem.

Until today, Mar 22. And what do I have in the post? A clearance certificate, DATED MAR 14, 2011.

So essentially, the police service LIED to me, twice, and put me out of pocket. Is that not fraud? So now I'm on the warpath (cue dramatic music). Emails have been sent! Calls have been made! I know I'll never see my money again, but I won't rest until I have an apology, and hopefully a sacking for the corrupt/lazy individual in question.

The Police Service's standard day.


So Disney tourists - my advice is to never mention the people running my country, unless you want to be on the receiving end of a tirade.

I'm going to sulk now (good luck to everyone starting today).

No comments:

Post a Comment