Friday 2 September 2011

Should've done some learnin'

Assessment day tomorrow. I haven't studied much, but I'm not too worried.

Hit Animal Kingdom on Thursday after waking up far too early to sort out social security (apparently I'm not on the immigration system. Also, apparently that's not a problem). Vicky, Megan and Myah happened to be going as well, so we all went together.

Animal Kingdom is a great place, but as an entertainment venue, it's lacking a bit compared to the other parks. Expedition: Everest was fun, especially when it started pelting down with rain. Since we were soaked, we hit Kali River Rapids a coupla times before going home.

Listening to others, I'm tempted to argue early on that the Savannah Guides have the best program here, but I'll do some more research (read: tons of work) and get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment