Tuesday 8 February 2011

Nifty Sites

So I'm going to apply for my police clearance tomorrow (a lengthy process in South Africa - it's unlikely I'll see it until at least April), but tonight I was just browsing my favourite Disney-related sites, and thought it might be a good idea to do a quick post about 'em.

WDWIP - Chances are you found this blog via this site (and if so, hi). It's got a wiki section which is vaguely useful (but poorly maintained and fairly out of date, especially the Africa section) but the real appeal is the forum, which is packed with info from current and past participants. If you haven't been here yet, go. Now. I'll wait.

WDWmagic - My first choice for general information about Disney World. The forums here are great as well, especially the Trip Report section, which got me excited enough to apply for this job.

Official International Programs Site - Some good info on this site, but not that specific about a lot of things. The site gives details on the first step of the application process for each country, so it's a good kick-off point.

Official WDW Site - Currently the best place I've found for photos and information about Animal Kingdom Lodge (the place I'll be working).

If I think of any more sites, I'll either add them to this post or add a new one down the line.

In other news, just over 6 months to go now. I've already booked a flight from SA to London to see my folks before I go. Now I'm scouring the net for a deal on a London-Orlando flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment