Friday 14 October 2011

Catching Up

Phew. Life gets away with you here. A whirlwind of work, exhaustion and good times that leaves very little time for things like this blog.

But then I remember that one day a lone little African CRP may be surfing the net, lost and confused, wondering what to expect from their program, and I felt duty-bound to continue. That, plus I've been up to some most excellent stuff in the past month:

* Dinosaur walk through work team builder (we went on a lights-on tour of the ride, then rode it with the lights off). On the same day, we went to watch Lion King in 3D at Downtown Disney. The 3D was lame, but c'mon - it's the freakin' Lion King.

* Grocery Bingo. Housing arranges tons of events. Grocery Bingo is the most appealing. You can win packets of groceries. I didn't (must be rigged).

* Cici's Pizza - All you can eat, with salads, pasta, pudding and drinks for $5.50. Ridiculous.

* Cast Connection/Property Control - sooooo much cheapness.

* Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Awesome.

* Weird Al at Hard Rock Live - the best concert I've ever seen.

* Universal Halloween Horror Nights - Even more awesome than Mickey's Halloween.

I may get some pictures up if I have energy in the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment